BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 31, 2008

Crazy Days

So this past weekend was almost a blur for me. I figured if I want these babies to come out, then why not have a little more activity in my weekend.

Friday was a great day - Paige came over and we organized coupons since it was triple coupon time at Harris Teeter. Suddenly I get a call from one of the schools that I have been looking at and the assistant principal says "We would love for you to come in for an interview...is there any way that you can come today?" I told her I would be able to come that afternoon. She said "How about 1 or 1:30." Keep in mind that this was 11:00 am. After I explained that I wouldn't be dressed appropriately since nothing fits, I agreed to 1:30. Oh and she mentioned that I needed 3 copies of my resume....umm....yeah haven't looked at that in 3 or so years. Anyway, Paige and I took a trip to one Harris Teeter on the way and I saved a good amount of money there. Then we went to the interview. I couldnt tell you how many people walked up to me and said "WHOA it must be any time." Keep in mind that I had found out the day before that I was 3cm dialated. After the interview, we were super hungry so we went to South 21...you figure maybe some greasy diner type food would work the boys out....not likely. Then we went to another Harris Teeter and saved some more money! After the 2 grocery stores, I discovered that I paid $90 for groceries and SAVED $100. How wonderful is that?! I thought I was good....You should see how much Paige saved! All in all, great but very busy day!

Saturday - definitely a lazy day. I looked at Chip and said "sorry I am so boring today." His reply was "yeah." This is when you can tell he didn't exactly hear me. After I gave him a mean look he said he thought I said "sorry that this is a boring day." Its amazing that a couple of mixed up words could make a difference. Anyway, we spent an awesome day inside relaxing and doing a whole lot of nothing!

Sunday - Another great but uneventful day. I did go to lunch with a group of my friends. It was great catching up with them...one was Carla that was my "trailer neighbor" at school. We used to be able to stand out on the patio in the mornings and keep track of each other's business. Now we have the phone and the occasional visit. Another friend was Jenn...it was great hearing the new news about her wedding plans (getting married in May). It is so strange for me...I feel like my wedding was like a few months ago...too bad it was a year and a half ago. And last but not least, Bett Anthony came. She is my saving grace right now. She is the teacher that took over my class at school. I am so happy that I have someone that knows what they are doing in there. She is also super nice!

So now, today is Monday and guess what I have done all morning??? A whole lot of nothing! I have another Dr. appt today so we will give the update later. But I was super happy to hear that Chip was going to be able to get off of work to take me. I know that he wants to be there too so he can hear what is going on. Since we are getting closer I know he would rather be there in case they keep me there too. So we have the car packed, bags packed, and we are ready!

0 comments: