Well this weekend has been kinda crazy so I haven't been able to keep up.
Friday was the day of the CMOMs Sale. I did have a great start to my day though - my best friend Beth and I got to go to lunch together - and I will have to say we ate the biggest piece of chocolate cake I have ever seen! Then I picked up Robin and we went to the CMOMs sale. Talk about a crazy place! We shopped from 4:30-8:00 - granted there was an hour break in between though. I am happy to say that we bought everything that we wanted to buy....from a nursing pillow, to high chairs, bouncers, and TONS of clothes and shoes. And we only spent $200 - which I know sounds like a lot but we would have spent just that much on high chairs if we had gone to a store. I think we had a very productive day. Granted when I got home, I crashed....I thought my body was going to fall apart! Thanks to Paige though, I came home to fresh baked banana chocolate chip bread - talk about yummy!
Saturday, Chip and I were able to spend the day together. We had to take some things back to Target and we had to buy a new vacuum cleaner - our 10 year old vacuum was starting to smell like burning rubber and wouldnt pick up anything. It is so nice when Chip and I are able to spend time together during the day.
Today, we skipped out on church :( but at this point going to church is just about miserable with all of the standing up and sitting down - not to mention the boys think that church time is time to move all over the place in my stomach. I was taught at a young age though that you don't have to go to church every Sunday to be able to worship - you can worship anywhere. Today that means that I can spend quality time with my husband - getting our house ready for the new babies. We have to take a quick trip out to pick up a few things but besides that, we will have some nice relaxation time.
I will have to say HOORAY! We are now at 34 weeks - so according to the Dr. any time past now is a blessing. If the boys were to come out today, they would be ok - but our next goal is 36 weeks (which was brought to my attention that that would make the boys Easter babies!). We will just keep waiting.....
Sunday, March 9, 2008
The Weekend In Review
Posted by Lindsay at 8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment