BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sleepy Sleepy Boys

Well I had my Dr. appt this morning. Nothing too exciting. Of course the boys decided that they would rather sleep than do what the nurse wanted them to do. The nurse even had to beat on the monitors with scissors and then use the buzzer...still they moved for about 2 minutes and went back to sleep. Like the nurse said, if she were to do the test between midnight and 2am, she would probably get much better results. I also found out that I have developped a case of carpal tunnel in my wrists and hands. This pregnancy stuff brings out all kinds of aches and pains you never thought you would have! Next week, its ultrasound time again. Maybe the boys will show off a little bit more for the camera....or at least more than their private parts...thats all they seem to want to show off for the ultrasound pictures!
I stopped by Edible Art today - found out that they have a pool going on to see who can guess the date I have these babies. Wouldn't it be funny if I scheduled a c-section and didn't tell them and then I went in on the pool too?! Nah I wouldn't do that but I think it is really funny that they are all putting money on it. Some people have guessed next week....and some have guessed all the way up until April 12th. I will have to say that these things better get out before April 12th or I may scream.
Tonight, we are going to Paige and Greg's house for Wil's birthday. It's always nice to get together with the family for birthdays. In Chip's family, that means at least once a month almost. With there being 10 of us, it always seems like we are celebrating a birthday. How funny is it though that we don't have a birthday in March (Wilson's bday was really in February) or April so either month will be the twin's birthday month. It works out perfectly.
Time for a little R & R time before the big birthday dinner!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello friend! Today is the first day I have read this...I love it. I can keep up to date with what's going on with the boys, even though I talk to you like everyday! We miss you at school but I'm so excited about the boys coming! I bought them some more prizes at Target yesterday :) Maybe they will come during march madness and they can wear a little Tiger apparel :) Love ya!