Now this of course is a time of year that I have a great time watching a few sports games - but at the same time not having a clue what is going on. Since college - and I will have to give a shout out to "The Fifth" boys for actaully getting me started with this - I have gotten into the whole March Madness craze. Every year I have created my bracket - without knowing a darn thing about any of the teams. Last year, I even had my kids at school get into with me and they would come in first thing in the morning to tell me who had won a game. It's always exciting to have students get into just as much as you do - even though they probably don't understand what is really going on with the games. Anyway, same as always, I am in the midst of creating my bracket. Who knows what will happen this year! I just can't wait until the games start and I can be excited when one of my picks continues on in the tournament.
Even though March Madness is really about the basketball games, I feel like I am going to have a whole lot more madness going on. Of course, more than likely, these babies may come in March so at our house we will have the madness of anticipating the arrival of the boys and maybe the madness of 2 newborns to take care of. Everyday I wake up and wonder, is this going to be it? Actually its more like....I mean lets hurry up boys - It gets tiring carrying around the extra weight and being tired ALL of the time!
Another part of my March madness is thinking about my job for next year. Granted I am a teacher and that means I will never probably be without a job, its just the uncertainty that comes with not knowing what school I will be teaching at next year. I have applied to transfer to 3 different schools. The only catch is that you have to take the job of whoever offers you a job first. Also, when you apply to transfer, you can either pick K-3 or 4-5. Of course I picked K-3 but there is a big difference between Kindergarteners and 3rd graders! So that is the other crazy part of it all - I have no clue what grade level the prinipal may put me in. So definitely say a little prayer that I will end up wherever God thinks I will do the best.
So now, we are experiencing the March Madness. At least there are only a couple more weeks left in March!
Monday, March 17, 2008
March Madness
Posted by Lindsay at 7:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment