BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lazy Days

The last few days have been nice and lazy. I have started to notice that the boys have begun to drop a little so I know that means I need to take it easy. I still have had to get out of the house here and there to keep my sanity but they have been minimal - for example my outting for the day yesterday was going to dinner at the mexican restaurant down the street. Today, I had a whopping day of going to AutoBell to get my car washed and going to dinner at Sally & Robert's house.
It is all becoming so real lately. Last night, Chip and I put the car seats in my car so that they were ready anytime. Talk about a strange feeling to drive around Charlotte with 2 car seats in the back seat. We have also packed our hospital bags and they are in the car.
Not a very eventful couple of days but like the title says...Lazy Days...I promise the next few days will be a little more interesting so I will keep you updated!

0 comments: