BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Not too bad

Well like I said yesterday, if I like a book, it sucks me in and I can finish it in no time. I finished "Knitting Under the Influence" today. It wasn't bad - it was definitely a good chick book. It was a story about a group of 3 girls that have a planned knitting group every week and are best friends. It tells the ins and outs of their relationships throughout the book. It was a book that you could kind of tell what the outcome would be from about the middle of the book on. Still, it was a good read. I am more into the women's fiction books lately (if thats what you call them). In other words, they are books that you don't really have to think about but can really suck you in. My next book to begin is "I'm With Stupid."

Well besides finishing my book and watching the usual 10 episodes of Saved By the Bell, Food Network, and Oprah, that was pretty much the bulk of my day. I did get to go out to dinner with Chip tonight even though it was monsooning outside.

Today when I woke up, I felt like I was about 80 years old. I rolled myself out of bed and realized that my hips hurt more than I can even describe. I wobbled my way downstairs to the couch and that was pretty much where I stayed. At some point during the day though, my wrists began to throb...I guess this is something to discuss with the Dr. tomorrow. And of course my feet, ankles, and hands feel like a balloon that someone has blown up to the max. In other words, that means that I am back to the couch. At least tonight is American Idol and The Biggest Loser night so I will have some entertaining TV time! I have to get some rest now because the end of the week is going to be full of fun activities!

1 comments:

Paige said...

I am soooo coming over Friday to bring you breakfast. Let's have a jammie day and watch "Saved by the Bell"...I hate you are beginning to stage of suffering. You are awesome.
Love ya girl!!!