BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pictures

Ok, I mentioned the other day that I would post some pictures of Chip's handy work in the yard and I have also been meaning to post pictures of the nursery.....so here they are!



On the left is Whit's side and in the middle is Parker's side (It says their names on the wall but the letters didn't show up well in the pic)....Also notice the crocheted blanket that my grandmother made for the boys. The pic on the right is in between the boys' beds in the corner of the room. You see the glider that I will spend many a night in I am sure. Also notice the curtains and valances....made by my awesome mom. She has spent sooo much time on these...and it surely paid off!

On the left is a picture of the front flower bed (that doesn't actually have flowers) and on the right is around our mailbox. Chip layed every paver down and put fresh mulch in all of the areas. Notice my lily that is coming back below the mailbox?! I am just so proud!
Anyway, enjoy the pictures...I have been meaning to post these for a while.






1 comments:

Paige said...

The room is complete now, so bring on the boys. I am so happy that we will know more on Monday. You are amazing. You are the best Mom!!!
Paige