BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 28, 2008

Cross Your Fingers

Well here is the update from yesterday's appt. First of all...no babies yet. BUT I wasnt completely upset about the appt. My doctor said he would rather them come on their own than induce - because they rarely induce with twins...usually they come on their own. Apparently mine are happy where they are for the moment.
BUT the good news is that I am 3 cm dialated. That means that we are getting closer. Granted I have had 2 or 3 people tell me that they were 3cm for like a month...we are hoping that won't be the case for me. So I go back to the doctor on Monday and they are going to check me again to see if we are getting closer. So everyone, cross your fingers and keep your phones close by because you may just get a phone call soon!

0 comments: