BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I mean COME ON!

Well here is the latest Dr. update. I don't like Dr. Matkins at Eastover. I have seen him multiple times now and never gotten a great feel for him. Some people go to their jobs and say, this is just another day that I am getting paid. Some go and have a positive attitude and say...hopefull I will make someones day today. This guy is definitely not in it to be the positive, friendly guy.

Conclusion from the appt. The babies look fine and I have to go back on Thursday. BUT I will be seeing a different doctor...No questions asked. If you can't tell, I definitely didn't hear anything close to what I wanted to hear yesterday. Oh well...different doctor, different day, hopefully different news.

I hate to be the whiner but trust me, when you have babies in your stomach that weigh this much, you don't have 1 pair of shoes that can go over the swollen feet, not an outfit that really fits you, and you can't sleep, this is how you get. So everyone, say a little prayer that these boys will see the light and decide to come on out this week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain girlfriend. Well, not entirely since I haven't had twins but I've soooo been there. Both of mine were overdue and over 9 lbs so I've sort of been there. You can do it! There's a reason they're still in there. God'll bring them out when He's ready. I know how hard it is to wait when all you want is to get them out. You can do it!!

Paige said...

I agree..I am eager too. The days are like weeks. I am so ready. Are you trying the things we talked about. hahah
Love ya

Anonymous said...

I know these last days seem like they are lasting forever but those two cuties will be here soon. REST!!!! and keep your feet up. Maybe tomorrow will be the day.
Love ya!!

Katie said...

I ate dinner at La Unica tonight and of course thought of you! So, I called my Mom to check on you and for the FIRST time she told me of this website... THANKS NANCY... (hint sarcasm).... I know you are ready to get them here but rest all you can. You are going to need it! I will be thinking about you and call me if you need ANYTHING... I am just down the road! Aiden is ready to have some new friends to play with!