I just realized that it has already been a week since I blogged last....AND we have been home from the hospital for 2 weeks! Time just flies by! This past week has been a great one. We have had some fun moments....especially giving the boys their first bath in their bath tub. I will post pictures soon of what they looked like in their monkey bath robes. They were just too cute. It was especially funny when Whit decided he would pee all over the kitchen....OOPS! At least we got a good laugh out of it.
This coming week will be eventful in our house. Monday we have a pediatrician appt, Tuesday my mom is bringing my grandparents to see the boys, and Wed I have a Dr. appt. What's funny is my Dr. office already called me to make sure I would bring the boys with me. Of course I am! I have to show them off!
I think the only downer lately has been my job situation. I know what you are thinking...you are a teacher, how can you possibly be having problems finding a job???? Well because of CMS and some technical details, I am being pushed out of a job with CMS. I do have options now but it will either mean I have a big pay cut or I may have to stay home for a year. We are also trying to decide how cost effective it would be considering we have to put 2 boys into daycare at the same time. Anyway, I hate to dwell on it, but it has been a source of some stress. Everyone just say a short prayer that everything will work out how it is supposed to. I know at this point, I have to let God help me make this decision.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Time Flies
Posted by Lindsay at 6:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
The boys are BEAUTIFUL! Glad to hear all is well with you guys.
Will be praying for your job situation. If it's His will for you to stay @ home with your sons then He will certainly provide the means - enjoy the journey!
Much Love,
Vickie
Post a Comment