Well, lately has been pretty hectic as most could imagine. Chip and I are trying to get the boys on a good schedule, which has been hard because Chip has had to go out of town 2 weekends in a row. I think we are finally getting some sort of eating schedule. Sleeping schedules are just night by night. Some nights they sleep and some they don't. I have now mastered feeding 2 boys while I am still asleep. Chip has mastered the art of sleeping in the recliner. It has been so nice lately though. Since our families have now moved out and back home, we havent had them cooking for us. Luckily, CMOMs has been feeding us. How wonderful is it that people have signed up to feed us every other night for last week and this week?! It is so nice not having to think about what we are eating for dinner!
Well this week our plans are as follows...Sally and Kim coming tomorrow, Dinner at Paige's on Wed, hair appt Thurs, and then on Sunday, Chip and I are going to the mountains for the night. We want to go visit my grandparents since it is hard for them to get down the mountain. It is also Mother's Day so it works out well. WOW! I can't believe I am a mom and this is my first big holiday! I know some people are thinking, why did she just tell us her whole schedule...well the answer is that I have to remind myself or I will forget it all! I feel like my brain goes a mile a minute trying to remember everything.
As if you havent heard enough about the boys, everyone asks me to give them updates on what they are doing. Whit has become obsessed with a picture of an old church on our wall...he is also a big fan of the tv. Ask my mom...he loves the Baby Einstein video...I don't think my mom is as big of a fan though after 3 hours of it. I have decided that Parker got my dad's eyes...which I think is wonderful. He loves to open his big ole eyes and look outside. Parker also likes to sleep on his tummy with his butt up in the air....talk about CUTE! More updates to come!


0 comments:
Post a Comment