BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Long Time No See!

Yeah Yeah...I know that I haven't updated lately. Well here is the latest scoop. The boys of course are doing great. They turned 6 weeks old today...which holy cow time flies!
Chip has now gone back to work so night time is lonesome ole' me. I mean how sad is it that when Chip left for work Tuesday, I said to myself, I wish I could go to work today. In 2 nights, I got a total of 6 hours of sleep...this includes the hour nap I took when Chip's family came over to allow me some sanity. I mean really...I am going to go nuts I think! My nights consist of constant visits to the nursery to see who is crying now and then feeding feeding feeding. I mean dang I can't wait until they can go at least 4 hours without waking me up! I know this makes me sound like a horrible whiny mom but oh well...at least I know there are some people that know how it is having 2 waking you up all of the time. Otherwise, lets see what else....Whit is still obsessed with the church picture on the wall. He has also become our little chunker...his favorite past time is eating. I have even fed him and I don't think he ever woke up. He has now passed Parker in the weight department. Parker's tummy seems to be doing better lately. I am trying something new. When I ate cereal with milk on it, his tummy was in knots the whole day...now we are trying soy milk....trust me...this is not thrilling to me. I will also say that Parker must be a BIG American Idol fan. He stayed awake through the whole 2 hour finale and kicked his legs around the whole time...I think maybe he liked the music and the bright lights flashing all over the place.
The boys also just experienced their first day at church. It was great...you drop them off in the nursery and you are free for an hour! Then, they experienced their first family reunion. At one point, I looked around and said...who are these people holding my children???? They were happy and I know everyone that got to hold them were happy too!
Speaking of American Idol...our house was super excited that David Cook won! I will definitely buy his CD when it comes out.
Also, SUPER exciting news. If you are one of my Emily Giffin buddies that have read all of her books, you may know that the newest book is out.."Love the One Your With." So far, I have only gotten about 1/3 of the way through it...I usually don't have enough time to get much further. But so far....it looks great. I will definitely give you the update when I finish. At this rate, it may be December before that happens though.
I will add new pics soon...in the mean time, visit Paige's Blog for some great pics.

0 comments: