BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 7, 2008

Waffles and Slushees

Well anyone that has talked to me in the past few days knows just how excited I am about tomorrow morning. I will admit though that last night, Chip and I were relaxing and watching TV and I looked at him and said, "Holy cow, I can't believe I will be having babies in a couple of days!" I think it is now starting to sink in that tomorrow I really will have 2 babies!!!
A little explination on the title for today though....
Saturday, Chip and I found a new place near our house that served shaved ice. It sounded good but so did the smoothie so I opted for the smoothie. Then, yesterday I got up and watched the food network and on Everyday Italian, they were making shaved ice. Then I decided that it was a sign...I needed some sort of shaved ice. So Chip, being as thoughtful as ever, took me to Sonic to get a slush. Talk about refreshment. I think that is one of the first real cravings I have had! Then, last night, Chip asked me if I wanted to go to a local restaurant for breakfast today since it may be my last yummy meal for a couple of days...I said of course! I want a belgian waffle! So this morning, first thing, I got my waffle. That was a definite craving too. I decided that maybe my cravings waited until the end to slam down on me! Today, I am hoping that maybe I can talk Chip into going with me for another slush....that was sooooo good!!!!

Well just as I did yesterday, I will resume my spot on the bed or couch and relax for the day. Only today, I won't have Chip's parents coming over to fix me a yummy lunch...too bad! Then we will await my mom and Mike's arrival to the house. I am very excited that they are coming tonight! And trust me, there will be updates tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!!!!! Can't wait to hear the good news!! Best of luck to you tomorrow as you meet your baby boys!

Meredith
meredith_fensler@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

We will all be thinking about you tomorrow. This is just the start of wonderful times ahead for the four of you. See ya'll soon.

Love Nancy

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet the luckiest boys ever!!!!! I am thinking about you and praying for you!

Love you!
Cathy