BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

I had to steal the title of Paige's blog since she seemed to have the right idea. I was too lazy last night to give the Dr. update, but I am ready now. Talk about the best visit to the doctor I have seen lately!
They noticed that I was having contractions during my non stress test. Now just that news would have made me happy for the day because that means we are closer. Then I went to see the actual Dr. and he checked me and asked, "How is Tuesday for you?" I was soooooooo excited!!!! I said that Tues is a wonderful day for me! So, this means that on Tues at 7am I have to be at the hospital and ready to have babies because they are coming...unless they come before that. Talk about a big change from my last dr appt! And the best part about it, MY dr. will be the one that delivers the boys. Talk about making me happy - I would have been fine with anyone delivering me as long as they got them out BUT its just a bonus that it is going to be MY doctor.
So the mayhem begins. I know that we will have lots of visitors at the hospital and at home once we get back here. My mom and stepdad are coming on Monday so that we are all ready. Paige said that she will add pictures to her blog as the boys get here so refer back to her blog link above to see the latest pictures - unless we link them to mine.
So EDIBLE ART - Whomever has April 8th will hopefully be the winner...but don't count your ducks yet...that is we are hoping that they come that day...Hopefully they won't be stubborn and not want to come but I foresee the April 8th person winning!
Well, I have shared my excitement. Now, time to rest for the weekend and get as much sleep as possible since I will not get ANY come next week.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Come on Tuesday... or before!!! I cant wait to meet them! Let me know if you need anything!