BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 23, 2008

Beach Bums

Whoa...look at that...haven't blogged since May 27th! WOW! You would think I was really busy or something!




Well I will have to say that my only excuse was that the family was being beach bums for a couple of weeks. Talk about a nice vacation. We went down on June 3rd and came back on the 18th. The first week we were there, the boys were getting used to being somewhere different. They didn't seem to have too much problem...as long as they have their boppy pillows and some food. Then, the 2nd half of vacation, Paige and her crew came down. Talk about nice for me and Chip...we had 8 people that could hold and feed babies! Chip and I even went out for date night! We went to Freddie's for dinner and saw Sex In The City (I would recommend seeing - great girly movie....even though I think some guys would really like it too).






The boys had their first dip in the pool - tugboat pool and bigger pool. We bought them their first floats (even though they could probably fall through one of the leg holes). The boys also had fun lying out on the beach for hours...in a tent of course. We all went walking on the pier one night....and another night we all made smores and ate homemade popcorn..YUM YUM!


But now back to the real world...we have been back and have had some crazy nights getting back into our routine and schedule. We took the boys to the dr. and found out that Whit weighs 12lbs 8 oz and Parker weighs 11lbs 6oz. So, they are growing like weeds. They also smile a lot now...not just because of gas...but because they are happy! We all went to church yesterday and ate lunch at Grandma Sally's.




So now, I am trying to get stuff organized and cleaned while the boys are napping...talk about a never ending task!

0 comments: